Position Description — Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary Range: $14-$18/hour
Status: Permanent part-time position, 20+ hours/week (flexible hours)
Application Process: Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. No phone calls.
Immediate availability strongly preferred.
• 3 years’ experience with QuickBooks
• 3 years’ experience with data bases
• 3 years’ experience in Office Administration with budget and finance
• 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communications
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Financial accounting: accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, monthly financial reports; payroll with benefits administration, quarterly and annual payroll filing; process deposits
• Manage office responsibilities: vendor relationships, scheduling with Microsoft Outlook, postal mail, telephone, track and order supplies
• Develop and maintain positive relations with individual member on behalf of the Council in verbal, written and electronic communications.
• Manage the office technology: telephone, fax, copier and computer systems
• Assist in event and meeting planning
• Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
• $14-$17/hour, 20 hours/week (somewhat flexible hours)
• Vacation, holidays and sick leave
• Flex Savings Plan
• Retirement Plan