The Iowa Environmental Council seeks a Bookkeeper/Office Manager. Ideal candidates possess relevant skill set and job experience to position responsibilities, qualifications and desirable qualities, as well as a passion for the mission of the Iowa Environmental Council.
Position responsibilities include:
• Manage office responsibilities including vendor relationships, financial accounting, postal mail, telephone, processing deposits, financial reporting, scheduling, office supplies, staff payroll and benefit records, etc.
• Accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly journal entries and financials, payroll, benefits administration
• Develop and maintain positive relations with individual members on behalf of Council including written materials, electronic communications, and telephone calls.
• Help oversee/manage office technology including telephone, fax, copier and computer systems.
• Assist with event and meeting planning
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and desirable qualities:
• Required experience with Quick Books
• Required experience with databases
• Experience within office administration, and/or budget and finance field.
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication and computer skills
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
For additional information about this position, including compensation, status and desired start date, visit our website.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include date of earliest availability. (no phone calls)